- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 onion (medium)
- 1 yellow squash
- 1 zucchini (medium)
- 1 red pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon basil
- 1/4 teaspoon oregano
1. Peel the onion. Cut it into thin slices.
2. Slice the yellow squash into thin round pieces.
3. Slice the zucchini into thin round pieces.
4. Chop the red pepper into small pieces.
5. Heat the oil in a frying pan or stir-fry pan. Add the onion slices.
6. Cook over medium heat, stirring quickly for 1 minute.
7. Add the spices and stir a few times.
8. Add remaining vegetables and cook for 3 to 5 minutes until vegetables are just tender.