- 2 tablespoons cinnamon
- 3 tablespoons margarine
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 3 tablespoons flour (all purpose)
- 1 teaspoon lemon peel (grated)
- 5 cups apple (unpeeled, sliced)
- 1 cup cranberries (fresh)
- 2/3 cups rolled oats
- 1/3 cup brown sugar (packed)
- 1/4 cup whole wheat flour
1. Combine sugar, flour, and lemon peel in a medium bowl and mix well.
2. Stir in apples and cranberries.
3. Spoon into a 6-cup baking dish.
1. Combine oats, brown sugar, flour, and cinnamon in a small bowl.
2. Stir in melted margarine.
3. Sprinkle topping over filling.
4. Bake at 375 degrees for 40 minutes or until filling is bubbly and top is brown.
5. Serve warm or at room temperature.