- 3/4 cups wheat and barley nugget cereal
- 1/4 cup bran cereal (100%)
- 2 teaspoons sunflower seeds (toasted)
- 2 teaspoons almonds (toasted, sliced)
- 1 tablespoon raisins
- 1/2 cup banana (sliced)
- 1 cup strawberries (sliced)
- 1 cup yogurt (raspberry or strawberry, low-fat)
1. Mix the wheat and barley nugget cereal, bran cereal, sunflower seeds, and almonds in a medium bowl.
2. Add the raisins, the bananas, and halve the strawberries.
3. Gently stir in the yogurt and divide between two bowls.
4. Scatter the remaining strawberries over the top and enjoy!