- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1/2 cup sweet onion (sliced)
- 1 garlic clove (finely chopped)
- 3 new potatoes (tiny, quartered)
- 3/4 cups carrot (sliced)
- 3/4 cups asparagus pieces
- 3/4 cups sugar snap peas, or green beans
- 1/2 cup radishes (quartered)
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon dill (dried)
1. Heat the oil in a skillet. Cook the onion 2 minutes, add the garlic and cook another minute
2. Stir in the potatoes and carrots. Cover, turn the heat to low, and cook until almost tender, about 4 minutes.
3. If the vegetables start to brown, add a Tablespoon or 2 of water.
4. Now add the asparagus, peas, radishes, salt, pepper, and dill. Cook, stirring often, until just tender – about 4 minutes more.
5. Serve immediately.