pound perch fillets, fresh or frozen
cup tomato sauce
teaspoon garlic powder
teaspoons chili powder
teaspoon cumin (ground)
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F.
- Lightly grease the baking dish with butter or margarine.
- Separate the fish into 4 fillets or pieces.
- Put the fish pieces in the baking dish.
- Peel the onion, and cut it into slices.
- Stir the onion, tomato sauce and spices together in a small bowl.
- Pour the onion-spice mix evenly over the fish pieces.
- Bake about 10 to 20 minutes, until the fish flakes easily with a fork.