- 4 ounces spaghetti (whole grain, regular or thin)
- 4 egg (lightly beaten)
- 1 dash nutmeg (optional)
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon salt (optional, can omit salt and pass at the table)
- 2/3 cups cheese (shredded)
- 1 cup peas (fresh or frozen)
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
2. Cook pasta according to package directions. Drain and place in a 9-inch pie plate that has been sprayed with nonstick cooking spray.
3. Combine eggs, seasonings, cheese and peas. Spread the egg mixture over the top of the spaghetti so the mixture covers the frittata and some of it sinks between the spaghetti strands.
4. Bake for 20 minutes or until a knife inserted near the center comes out clean. Let frittata stand 5 minutes before serving.