- 1 honeydew melon
- 1 package gelatin, lemon flavored (3 ounce)
- 1/2 cup water (boiling)
- 1/2 cup water (iced)
- ice cubes
- 1 cup whole strawberries (hulled)
1. Cut melon in half; scoop out seeds.
2. Pat the inside of the melon dry using paper towels.
3. Dissolve gelatin in boiling water.
4. Combine ice water and ice cubes to make one cup.
5. Add to gelatin and stir until slightly thickened.
6. Remove any un-melted ice.
7. Place each melon half in a small bowl to hold straight and firm.
8. Place half of strawberries in each melon half.
9. Pour gelatin mixture over berries.
10. Cover with plastic wrap and chill until firm, about 3 hours.
11. To serve, cut into wedges.