- 1/4 tablespoon salt
- 1 pound potatoes
- 1/2 cup radishes (sliced, optional)
- 1/2 teaspoon basil (dried)
- 1/4 teaspoon thyme (dried)
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 3 tablespoon yogurt, non-fat plain
- 1 tablespoon mayonnaise, reduced calorie
- 1 1/2 teaspoon prepared mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic (chopped)
1. Scrub potatoes and cut into cubes.
2. Place in medium saucepan and cover with water. Bring to a boil.
3. Cover, reduce heat and simmer 12 minutes or until potatoes are done. Drain.
4. Mix dressing ingredients.
5. Combine hot potatoes, dressing, radishes, basil, thyme, and onion powder. Serve hot or cold.