- 1 pound fresh or frozen skinless cod, sole, or flounder fillets, 1/2 thick
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 12 flour tortillas
- store-bought pineapple salsa
1. Thaw fish, if frozen. Arrange fish in a 2-quart square baking dish; set aside.
2. In a small bowl mix together lemon juice, oil, chili powder, cumin, salt, and pepper. Pour over fish.
3. Turn fish to coat with marinade. Cover and chill for 15 minutes. Drain fish, discarding any marinade. Stack tortillas and wrap in foil.
4. Brush the hot grill rack with vegetable oil; grill fish on the greased rack of an uncovered grill for 4 to 6 minutes or until fish flakes easily when tested with a fork (fish may also be cooked on a stovetop in a nonstick pan over medium heat).
5. Warm tortillas on the grill or in a 250 degree oven for several minutes.
6. Transfer fish to a cutting board. Cut or flake fish into 1-inch pieces. Serve in warmed tortillas topped with pineapple salsa.