pork chops (lean center-cut, 1/2-inch thick)
onion (medium, thinly sliced)
cup 1/2 cupgreen pepper (chopped)
cup red pepper (chopped)
teaspoon black pepper
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Trim fat from pork chops. Place chops in a 13×9-inch baking pan.
- Spread onion and peppers on top of chops. Sprinkle with pepper and salt. Refrigerate for 1 hour.
- Cover pan and cook 30 minutes.
- Uncover, turn chops and re-cover with onions and peppers, and continue cooking for an additional 15 minutes or until internal temperature reaches 145 degrees. Garnish with fresh parsley.