- 1 1/2 pound pork tenderloin
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 envelop Lipton Recipe Secrets Onion Soup Mix
- 1/2 cup apple juice
- 2 tablespoons firmly packed brown sugar
- 1 cup water
- 1 tablespoon all-purpose flour
1. Preheat oven to 425°. In small roasting or baking pan, arrange pork. Season with pepper and rub with 1 tablespoon olive oil. Roast uncovered 10 minutes.
2. Meanwhile, in small bowl, combine remaining olive oil, Lipton® Recipe Secrets® Onion Soup Mix , apple juice and brown sugar. Pour over pork and continue roasting 10 minutes or until pork is done.
3. Remove pork to serving platter; cover with aluminum foil.
4. Place roasting pan over medium-high heat and bring pan juices to a boil, scraping up any brown bits from bottom of pan. Stir in water and flour and boil, stirring constantly, 1 minute or until thickened.
5. To serve, thinly slice pork.